Senior UX Designer
We are a multinational company present in many countries around the world.
We are convinced that the way to grow in a profitable, recurring, and sustainable way is to implement services with excellence to increase the level of satisfaction and obtain more clients. Our performance is based on a close and lasting relationship with clients, suppliers, and shareholders. With that, our purpose is to help people and businesses to succeed.
Have you ever considered working in a place in continuous digital transformation, innovation, collaboration, and growth? Here is your place!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, business strategists, and corporate executives.
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- 5+ years of experience as UX/UI Designer preferred.
- Experience designing for users with low digital or tech familiarity highly preferred.
- Experience designing for technological company products preferred.
- Working experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision
- Familiarity & ease with productivity & communication tools including MS Office, Confluence, Jira, Slack & Zoom.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- A ready, online portfolio.
- Preferred experience in both startup and corporate environments
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English