Junior Moderator - Mexico/Colombia/LATAM
Multinational Company, with 11 offices, 650+ employees around the world, partner with clients originating from over 200 countries, while supporting more than 70 different languages.
Their platform helps publishers monetize and nurture audiences, as well as drives performance and awareness for brands. How? By uniquely connecting them to the right audience, at the right time, with the right content.
This bespoke solution covers every requirement: from planning and strategy to delivery and reporting, a campaign’s potential is established, secured and then exceeded.
- One of the largest MarTech-companies in the world;
- A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 60 languages;
- The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
- A workforce of 700+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe, and Asia;
- A passion for cutting-edge technologies and a seamless vertical structure that allows the regional teams to exchange skills and development practices.
You can work from anywhere in Mexico, Colombia, or any spanish speaker country
- Moderate, adapt and localize our creatives;
- Analyze various websites (articles, galleries, videos) in order to ensure they match MGID content policies;
- Respond to inquiries and provide help on moderation-related questions.
- 1+ years in relevant positions in digital;
- Strong grammar and vocabulary
- Strong copywriting and research skills;
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, Skype, Gmail and Photoshop
moderate, adapt and localize our creatives; analyze various websites (articles, galleries, videos) in order to ensure they match MGID content policies; respond to inquiries and provide help on moderation-related questions
Must have a Fluent/Native speaking in Spanish