Head of Sales - Mexico (Adtech)
Multinational Company, with 11 offices, 650+ employees around the world, partner with clients originating from over 200 countries, while supporting more than 70 different languages.
Their platform helps publishers monetize and nurture audiences, as well as drives performance and awareness for brands. How? By uniquely connecting them to the right audience, at the right time, with the right content.
This bespoke solution covers every requirement: from planning and strategy to delivery and reporting, a campaign’s potential is established, secured and then exceeded.
You can work from anywhere in Mexico;
You'll build in Mexico a big company that already exist around the World.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales/mediabuying goals;
- Adapt the business model of the company to be culturally relevant to the local market without losing its identity;
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and constant updates on the market situation (digital and technical news);
- Assist in the development of the sales/mediabuying plan. Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning;
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize on the best ways to expend to the market and improve the product;
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion;
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers in the market;
- Network effectively with new Publishers/Advertisers and develop strong business relations with existing ones;
- Know the clear positioning of our competitors in the market, have understandings of their latest developments and methods of how they work with clients. Share all the information with the team and management;
- Predict and inform in advance management regarding all upcoming circumstances that company has to be aware of (for example, updates from Google/Facebook, entry of new competitors, etc).
- 8+ years of experience in digital media space or relevant past work results;
- Experience with Native Advertising is a strong plus;
- Verifiable track record of closing major deals with both publisher and advertisers;
- Hands-on approach in negotiating with major prospects;
- Superior understanding of performance and branding marketing solutions;
- Strong industry connections;
- Excellent prospecting, writing, presenting, negotiating and communication skills;
- Deep understanding of industry, technologies and digital marketing;
- Self-motivated fighter attitude;
- Strong leadership abilities.
Must have a Fluent speaking in English and Spanish