Head of Publisher Development - Brazil
Multinational Company, with 11 offices, 650+ employees around the world, partner with clients originating from over 200 countries, while supporting more than 70 different languages.
Their platform helps publishers monetize and nurture audiences, as well as drives performance and awareness for brands. How? By uniquely connecting them to the right audience, at the right time, with the right content.
This bespoke solution covers every requirement: from planning and strategy to delivery and reporting, a campaign’s potential is established, secured and then exceeded.
You can work from anywhere in Brazil;
You'll build in Brazil a big company that already exist around the World.
- Adapt the business model of the company to be culturally relevant to the Brazilian market without losing its identity;
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and constant updates on the market situation (digital and technical news);
- Assist in the development of the mediabuying plan;
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize on the best ways to expend to the market and improve the product;
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key publishers in the market;
- Network effectively with new Publishersand develop strong business relations with existing ones.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media space or relevant past work results;
- Verifiable track record of closing major deals with both publisher and advertisers;
- Hands-on approach in negotiating with major prospects;
- Superior understanding of performance and branding marketing solutions;
- Strong industry connections;
- Excellent prospecting, writing, presenting, negotiating and communication skills;
- Deep understanding of industry, technologies and digital marketing.
Must have a Fluent speaking in English and Portuguese