Multinational Company of Technology
Our Client is an innovation group part of the biggest beverage company of the world which mission is to empower small and medium-size businesses to change the world through technology.
WHAT WE DO?
We develop the best technology solutions to support the activities of retailers, bars, restaurants, groceries and other related businesses. We help small and medium entrepreneurs to tap into new revenue streams, lowering costs, improving management of inventory, staff and vendors, and facilitating better decision-making through data-driven insights.
What we offeer?
Salary accord to the market
What you must know:
Full stack Developer with Magento experience
• We are looking for a full stack developer that has worked on Node.js, react.js and PHP. Experience working on Magento applications.
• We are transitioning to Azure & using DevOps for all of our engineering & development, so any experience with DevOps tools and/or Azure would be a plus.
• Provide advanced and/or cross-technology engineering through all phases of the Technology / Project Life Cycle.
• Responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Leads and participates in the technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
• Responsible for systems infrastructure including engineering, implementation and integration, and technical services and support.
• The Technology Engineer designs, implements/installs, maintains and administers systems including hardware, software and various configurations.
• Monitors overall performance to proactively identify potential issues and tune appropriately.
• Performs root cause analysis on failed components and implements corrective measures.
• Communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance with DevOps standards.
• Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Current tools and technologies include: OS/Programming Languages/Scripting: Node.js,PHP, React.js Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure DevOps: GitHub, Azure DevOps, CI/CD Tools, JIRA Storage: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis Streaming Platforms: Apache/Confluent Kafka, Schema Registry, KSQL, KStreams, Azure EventHubs
Essential Job Functions:
• Ensure adherence to architecture standards and roadmaps.
• Develop specifications, design, code and unit test using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
• Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
• Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
• Design and successfully implement infrastructure / middleware components with infrastructure and application teams, ensuring that overall solution is designed to meet SLA (performance and up-time), DR, and scalability needs required by the solution.
• Ensure that post-production operational processes / deliverables are well designed and implemented prior to the project moving into the solution support phase.
• Follow appropriate change/release management practices.
• Support and maintain infrastructure solutions utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
• Develop and maintain deployed technology list for each infrastructure discipline. Evaluate, select, and implement new technologies with infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to architecture guidelines for new technology introduction.
• Evaluate vendor technical and support capabilities.
• Provide technical leadership on establishing standards and guidelines.
• Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• 5-7 or more years of experience in systems analysis, design, engineering and support of associated tools and technologies. At least 2-3 yrs of experience working in fintech/financial Industry.
• Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
• Proven ability to understand company business problems and identify probable technical solutions to those problems.
• Ability to interact well in a team environment
• Proficient in English. Bonus points if you can communicate in Spanish