Ad Sales Manager - Brazil (Adtech)
One of the largest MarTech-companies in the global market;
A proprietary Highload service that delivers 185 billion advertisements to 850 million unique users in more than 60 languages;
The winner of multiple AdTech awards for innovation and product quality;
A workforce of 500+ employees operating from offices in the US, Europe and Asia;
A passion for cutting-edge technologies and a seamless vertical structure that allows the regional teams to exchange skills and development practices.
You can work from anywhere in Brazil
- Conduct a detailed research of market potential/empty niches that could be fulfilled by our capabilities;
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent the company with a goal to sign new partners and establish business relationships;
- Establish a business relationships with potential partners (advertisers) and work on making them signed partners;
- Obtain feedback from existing clients on the quality of the product and service;
- Work hand-in-hand with account managers, marketing team, analytics team as well as product managers to search for effective strategy reaching clients’ goals;
- Constantly seek new business contacts to fill up the negotiations profiles with a goal to reach the KPI set;
- Handling meeting and phone calls to manage presentations;
- Creating ad campaigns strategy, launching the client as well as up-selling and expanding cooperation;
- Run product demo and presentation via Skype/Google hangouts and in-house presentations to prospect organizations media buying and media planners teams.
- 3+ years of experience in sales;
- Experience in sales of digital advertising services for Brazil companies and marketing agencies is required;
- Experience in digital marketing;
- Strong personal contacts with all or at least some Indonesia offices of global advertising agencies;
- Experience with HubSpot CRM;
- Experience with lead generation tools (Snovio, RocketReach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator);
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Must have Fluency in English and Portuguese