National Game Company
Our client is a game development studio based in Brazil and we’re creating games since 2004. With all those years on this business (more than 40 shipped projects), passion is evident throughout the whole team.
What you'll have:
You must know:
- Managing the team's day-to-day activities and track the development progress.
- Working closely with QA and support teams to ensure the game is free of issues and bugs.
- Managing the production of incredibly compelling, high-quality mobile games.
- Managing the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to release, while facilitating the collaboration between areas and working to solve any impediment hindering the game development.
- Maintaining close communication with developers to ensure they meet deadlines, objectives and quality standards.
- Constantly evaluating the team morale and work to keep the team motivated.
- Collaborating with a team of product managers, game designers, engineers, artists, and other stakeholders to establish project scope and schedule.
- Defining and executing the release of titles, including early access and soft-launch stages, while also deciding the features' release schedule, focusing on user insights and competitive analysis.
- Leading planning meetings with cross-functional areas.
- Executing risk assessments, create mitigation plans and communicate them within the team.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English.
- Have a deep understanding of the mobile free-to-play business model, market and competitors.
- Extremely strong project management skills - Fluent with Agile methodology.
- Shipped at least one commercial game in the role of a game producer, game designer, product manager or engineer.
- Strong understanding and experience in running A/B experiments
- Experience in free-to-play mobile games operations.
- Experience with external teams and outsourcing management.