We believe world-class software can only be crafted by a happy and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking. We are looking for proactive people, team players who are passionate about programming in this language and are geared towards providing the best experience for the end user.
- Significant iOS engineering experience with working experience in native iOS applications (ideally social networking and/or location apps);
- Experience programming in Swift 5 and XCode;
- Experience working with Cocoapods;
- Experience using Git, MVVM architecture, Coordinator Pattern, Dependency Injection, Auto Layout, Fastlane, Testflight and Apollo GraphQ;
- Great English skills - You'll communicate with international teams!
- Skilled in working in a highly cooperative team environment;
- Proactive and knows how to manage tasks.
Additional, but not necessary:
- Foursquare sdk;
- Google Maps